Saturday, October 6, 2012

SOMEONE IS STARING AT ME!

Do you ever get the feeling you're being stared at.  You know that intense-can't ignore it-puppy dog stare that makes you cringe because you try to ignore it.

I get that a lot.  Actually, I'm getting it right this moment.  The Chuie can tell time.  I swear.  She knows exactly when 5 pm occurs.  5 pm equals walkies.  5 pm equals "take me or I will pester you until you do."

Then, my Fluff starts in on me.  He gives me that look.  The hang-your-head-and-look up-with-sadness-because-I-have-to-go-potty look.

It's too much.  It kills me to ignore them.  And the freaking tail wag if they think their going to get your attention.  Yes, evil creatures they.

But the complete killer is Fluff's floppy right ear.  It doesn't stand up all the way and the tip flops so . . . so cutely that I die when he flicks it back and forth.

So now I will sign off, and take the four footed creeps for their walkies. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!