Friday, March 28, 2014

OMG! IT'S NEARLY HERE!!!

Okay, peeps!  This is the home stretch.  Less than one week and counting until the A to Z Challenge begins.

As you know, I've bitten off a huge task of trying to finish (or I MAY have finished . . . **shakes head to shatter fantasy** Um, not happening.  EVER!) a story before the days catch up to me.

This is the awesome calender that shows each letter's day.  So you and I both can anticipate the next letter.

Of course, I'll probably be frantic trying to finish.  I may go stark raving nuts before the end, but I want to conquer that danged Z.  I want it desperately.  I want to use that cool Z word I found on the list.  My fingers tremble at the thought of typing it.

And so I leave you to go tear my hair out as my pen either flies across the page, my fingers tap quickly across the keyboard, or I'm stare in utter despair at them both as my mind blanks out in writer's block!

I hope not.  I really hope I can finish this.  It will make me happy see if I can finish this challenge and this story. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog over the month! Hope you managed to get that short story done before April hit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope I can finish too! I'm up to o so I have a pretty good chance. Maybe . . .

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!