Saturday, September 26, 2015

UPDATE TO A TO Z CHALLENGE V POST

As I cannot leave the unknown alone, I took it upon myself to contact the B.S.P.R. (Society of Psychical Research) about E. Tisane.

Lo and behold, they replied with an answer to my question!

The nice person who received my inquiry went out of his way to find out the answer.  He even contacted France.

The following is the direct quote from the lovely man:

heard back from the chair of our Spontaneous Cases Committee, and he says that Tisane was real:

The reference is to Emile Tizane author of Sur la Piste de l’Homme inconnu (1951) (On the track of the unknown man) a French police officer who studied records of poltergeist cases in police records and attempted to classify the different categories of phenomena.


So HE WAS REAL!! SQUEE!!!

Thank you, S.P.R.!!!


2 comments:

  1. I had to go back and read the V post again. :) How cool that they were able to find the answer. Categorizing poltergeists sounds like an interesting job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially when was a cop. That just gives it credence in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE LITTLE BOX!